Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Back to work

BY NICK SOWELL

This past weekend was a lot of fun! We went to the Saint Patty's Day parade for a bit and experienced the mass of people, then went to a friend’s house for some good BBQ. I only wish the weekend had been a little longer - the weather was amazing. Now it’s back to the grindstone at Central Dallas CDC.

I'm looking forward to the grand opening of CityWalk at Akard and hearing what everyone thinks about the newly refurbished building. I was not here during the beginning of the process of converting the building, but I have been here long enough to see how much change has happened at least within the past month to a month and a half.

I personally think the building looks incredible on the inside and that they have truly re-captured the original look and feel of how the building was when it was built.

No comments:

Post a Comment