Sunday, March 14, 2010

Women’s History Month – Famous Quotes

Source: www.biography.com

Never limit yourself because of others' limited imagination; never limit others because of your own limited imagination.
Mae Jemison, astronaut

I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much.
Mother Theresa, social activist

How important it is for us to recognize and celebrate our heroes and she-roes!
Maya Angelou, African American poet

In politics if you want anything said, ask a man. If you want anything done, ask a woman.
Margaret Thatcher, British politician

[at Wellesley College Commencement] Somewhere out in this audience may even be someone who will one day follow in my footsteps, and preside over the White House as the President's spouse. I wish him well!
Barbara Bush, First Lady

No comments:

Post a Comment